Also known as “e-mails I send to my friends”
I know I can’t be the only person watching the DNC? I also watched the RNC. With The Brat.
- I’m #nanaspotting
- She’s a LOT harder to find with all those colored folks. It’s like playing “Where’s Waldo?”
- It would be easier to find her if she had been at the RNC
- Maybe. Because she’s pretty light.
- But. My auntie is MY complexion, so she would’ve been that yellow lady sitting next to the ONE black lady.
- Then again, she wouldn’t be caught dead at the RNC.
- Side note: The Brat would like to have enough money that she would need to stockpile in a Swiss bank account.
- How much money is that anyways?
- My mom will be there again tonight. Auntie will be wearing some sort of “Cat in the Hat” hat.
- I don’t know what that means.
- @QueenofSpain will be there tonight.
- I gave her my mom’s number to stalk her up.
- I love my friends.
- Shame I’m gonna miss tonight because I’m going to be at FNO.
- HURRAY FOR FNO!
- BOO for conflicting with politics & football (last night. But the Steelers weren’t playing so….)
- I really hate having cowboy fans in my life. This win has made them unbearable already.
- Also? HURRAY FOR DVR
- Is it Friday yet?
I’d apologize for sending it to my girl friend who is SUPER REPUBLICAN. Only, for what? We have differing views, I still love you. Also? I can never resist poking at people who take themselves that seriously. EVER. You’ve been warned.
Don’t forget to vote!